MEET THE DOCTORS
Honest. Committed. Ready To Serve.
At Lifecare Chiropractic we take great pride in providing our patients with the highest level of chiropractic care. Our goal is to get patients feeling their best as soon as possible. Recommendations are made with your best interest in mind. Our team is honest and committed to the improvement of your overall health. During visits our Doctors will take the time needed to listen to you and address dysfunction in areas of the spine. Your health matters to us and so you will not experience condense abbreviated appointments during your visit.
Dr. Emmanuel A. Kamara
Dr. Emmanuel Kamara was born in Montreal, Quebec and raised in Toronto, Ontario. He was introduced to chiropractic as a teenager when his mother started seeing a chiropractor in the Greater Toronto Area. After seeing how much chiropractic improved his mother's physical state, he began volunteering at chiropractic clinics and decided this was the profession he wanted to be in. Dr. Emmanuel graduated from York University in 2014 with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology. In 2015, Dr. Emmanuel moved to Davenport, Iowa to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic. During his time at Palmer College he met his wife and best friend, Ashlee Kamara. As a chiropractor, Dr. Emmanuel has a passion for educating people on how they can live a healthy life. He believes that his job is not only to help patients regain their health, but to give patients the information they need to help maintain their health once they have regained it.
Dr. Emmanuel enjoys working out and reading during his spare time. He and Ashlee usually watch movies when spending time together and tend to do a lot of traveling in order to see family. The two also enjoy making educational YouTube videos about health and wellness.
Dr. Katie Cole
As a chiropractic physician, my goal is to provide patients with healthcare that will focus on maximizing individual health and restoring optimal well-being. Lifecare Chiropractic and Wellness will help educate you about your body, how to restore it back to health, and how to prevent future injury.
- Bachelor of Science - Health Sciences (Bradley University 2001)
- Bachelor of Science- Human Biology (National University of Health Sciences 2003)
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture Fellowship (IAMA 2003)
- Acupuncture Certification (National University of Health Sciences 2004)
- Clinical Orthopedic Certification (National University of Health Sciences 2004)
- Doctor of Chiropractic (National University of Health Sciences 2004)
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Des Plaines Chamber of Commerce